Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas

Go down

Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas Empty Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas

Post  Ford Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Ford Synthon Dynas

Sex: Male

Weight: 180 lbs

Height: 5'9

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- Has a small chance to dance uncontrollably, Injections are required.

Place of Birth:
- Stormwind, Elwynn, Eastern Kingdoms

Current Residence:
- Residence in Cut Throat Alley

Past Employement:
- Engineer's apprentice

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Relative in Greenwell Relief Army, Taught Ford Kung-fu, how to handle a gun, and how to lay low when needed.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the ability to just, charge in, to not feel fear, it applies to those truly brave and heroic, I think it applies to me because I know how to get something done without screwing up, and if I do, then I would not fear the Disciplinary actions given to me by my supreme.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes, if not I could be exiled from the Reserves.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- I respond into ways I feel are necessary, like if others are happy, I'm happy.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- I have almost no problems, its a psychological reason which I will list below.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- I somewhat agree, but one Exception, the commander, out commander is to be looked at as the Greatest one out of all of us, and we are lucky to serve him, not to die by him.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- I remember getting into a bar fight once a drunk insulted my mother, that is either stupidity, or honor.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- I have no problem with working with former heroes of the Alliance.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- I have no problem with Uniform.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-This is demonic acts, but if they are counted as heroes, I have no problem to ally with them.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- My parents were killed by Nightbane Worgen, so If I see them, I instantly charge at them.

Any other comments or questions:
- ((Currently level 7, leveling as I write this.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

Ford was born in stormwind, his parents were Adventurers, one day they got a call to arms to Duskwood, only 8 at the time, his parents left him under custody with the orphanage until they returned. Weeks had passed as Ford got more and more worried, when he saw men and women in armor bring a letter of there demise by the Nightbane Territory, He almost felt nothing. Once his brother got word, he took his littler in and taught him how to fight, hold a gun, and sneak and lay low when needed. When he was 16, he had met the Prince, whom he promised to that he would be a reserve when the time had come. Until that day, he resided in SI:7, when Master Mathias Shaw asked for him to see him, Ford knew what it was for, and he was Accepted into the arts of a Rogue. 7 years of training until he was called to Northshire at the time of blackrock invasion, fulfilling all the Requests needed, he was called to Goldshire, but he rather went to Stormwind to sign these very Papers.

Ford

Back to top Go down

Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas Empty Re: Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas

Post  Oriem Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

Accepted! Please report to a Sergeant or higher in-game for your IC interview!

Inlistment Papers of Ford Synthon Dynas Audie-murphy

Oriem

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum