Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jak "Proby" Willington's application.

2 posters

Go down

Jak "Proby" Willington's application. Empty Jak "Proby" Willington's application.

Post  Jak Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Full Name: Jak Willington

Sex: Male

Weight: 180 pounds

Height: 5'9

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
Gilneas

Current Residence:
Stormwind

Past Employement:
Few odd jobs in Gilneas before I left.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
Fresh out of training sir.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
The ability to stand up and fight for what's right when needed. It applies to me because I had the courage to leave Gilneas unlike everyone else.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
Yes, the importance is that it keeps order with in a military setting.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
Friendly.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
I am happy that Gilneas is now part of the Alliance, I don't feel like an outsider. I think my personality will not reflect poorly upon my interactions with Gilneans, being one myself.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
I agree with this quote because it is the truth, you must earn the rank through actions and respect.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
None.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
Yes, they are our allies after all.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
Yes.

Any other comments or questions:
No.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Born twenty five years ago in Gilneas, he did odd jobs during his youth until he left for greater adventure, finding only misery. He ended up in Stormwind and joined the academy to help out as a guard.

((Quick OOC note, I just made this character and will level it to the requirement, just wanted to get this out of the way. And OOC name is Proby.))

Jak

Back to top Go down

Jak "Proby" Willington's application. Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Your app checks out. A soon as you reach the required level to join (12) please come see any of the officers for an IC interview Smile
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down