Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Application

2 posters

Go down

Re-Application Empty Re-Application

Post  daedrus21 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Archipelogue Nightbane

Sex: Male

Weight: Athletic

Height: Tall

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- I see the shadows of a group that captured and tortured me, and may attack.

Place of Birth:
- Goldshire

Current Residence:
- Between Goldshire, and Stormwind.

Past Employement:
- Information Gatherer

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- I was chased for 4 years by a Horde General and his squad.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is doing something, or saying something you believe should be done. I will stand up for any unreasonable order for any man, or woman.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes, it gives us order, without order, there would be criminals everywhere.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I am quiet around most, but friendly to those I trust.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I like it, it gives me one more ally, you can never have too many allies. No, I think they could use all the help they can get, if the forsaken attack them again.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes, we all are equal, ranks are just respect, it shows what you have earned in life, not how much better you are then others.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-None that I can think of.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Yes, they once were our brothers, and sisters, why turn them down in need of help?

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes, I would be honored to wear this armor.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Yes, I do not know any warlocks, and I would help them if needed, but will not help them for their "training."

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- I was captured and tortured for 2 years, it takes me awhile to trust anyone, let alone be near them.

Any other comments or questions:
- Will I have to wear the armor for this Reserve all the time, or can I wear civilian cloths too?

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-I am a quiet man, I do not fight when not needed, I listen to others, and try to comply with their demand, even if I don't completely like it, but know it is the right thing.

daedrus21

Back to top Go down

Re-Application Empty Re: Re-Application

Post  Allenforth Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 am

Accepted. Report to a Sergeant or higher in-game for your combat test.

Allenforth

Back to top Go down