Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join if possible

Go down

I would like to join if possible Empty I would like to join if possible

Post  Wildrum Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:46 am

Full Name: James Wildrum

Sex:Male

Weight:180 lbs

Height: 5'11"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-Has about 50% vision in his right eye, but full sight in his left.

Place of Birth:
-Stormwind

Current Residence:
-Stormwind

Past Employement:
-Bartender
Military Officer

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-General in the Stormwind High Command's Shadow Unit.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Many would say that Courage is fighting despite being afraid, I would say it is doing what is necessary despite personal feelings or objections.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-As I was once a high ranking soldier in a military officer guild I not only feel inclined to take orders from higher ups, but I will be happy to follow orders given.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I am rather arrogent when dealing with a possible enemy, but usually very friendly and outgoing...Almost never hostile toward women.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-While I personally do not like the gilneans, I can deal with them in a professional manner, some of them I can call friend.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Yes, I do, Respect and rank are not given they are earned, those who earn this respect must work to keep it, Respect and Rank are taken away much easier than they are earned.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-N/A

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-If my superior asks of it I will work with and assist anyone.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes, I will wear what is commanded of me.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes, I have not now or will I ever preformed dark magic.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-I suppose I have a very short temper when dealing with smug people.

Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-Has always been a soldier since he was 17, just like his father. After rising throught he ranks quickly he was recruited by the Stormwind High Command. Reaching the rank of Colonel after three short months James was assigned to lead a Unit that works outside the law, the shadow unit. ( essentially a black ops unit). Feeling that he can do more closer to home than spread out, James Respectfully resigned his position as general to join the Reserves.

Wildrum

Back to top Go down

I would like to join if possible Empty Re: I would like to join if possible

Post  Allenforth Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 am

Accepted. Report to a Sergeant or higher in-game for your combat test.

Allenforth

Back to top Go down