Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaydon Recruitment

Go down

Jaydon Recruitment Empty Jaydon Recruitment

Post  Jaydon Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:06 am

tormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Jaydon McKinnon

Sex: Male

Weight: 193

Height: 5' 9"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
-
Westfall

Current Residence:
-
Sentinel Hill

Past Employement:
-
Farm

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-
No, I have no experience. Joined for better motivation

Personality Overview: I'm a nice man. I will fight when I need to.

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-
Courage - Brave, not afraid, I'm not afraid to draw my sword, thrust it into a Horde body.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-
Friendly
How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-
I responded fairly, I didn't want them. But they're another contribution to the Alliance. They are our friends and I will respect them. Yes

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-

Yes. It shows that we shall treat each other the same. No matter how big our rank is, we are still the same.
Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-

Stole a horse.
Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-
No

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-
Yes

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-

Yes
Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-

No
Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-

When I was a child, the age of six, my father was killed. He was attacked by Horde that were heading towards Stormwind. I was raised by my mother, I was taught to do what ever to survive. My mom would have to go to Sentinel Hill to work. When I was eighteen, my mother became ill. She passed when I was twenty-one. Now, I'm an orphan. I work on a farm, managing to live another day. I decided to join the Military to become more social and meet more people.

Jaydon

Back to top Go down

Jaydon Recruitment Empty Accepted!

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 am

Please come to the command center for ic interview.

- L.T Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down