Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Read ((OOC))

Go down

Welcome!  Please Read ((OOC)) Empty Welcome! Please Read ((OOC))

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome Everyone, allow myself to be the first to welcome you to the Forums of the Stormwind Reserves, a Heavy RP Military Themed Guild on the Wyrmrest Accord World of Warcraft Role Playing server.

While it had taken a lot of convincing on the part of other people, I had finally decided to bring back a structured, Stormwind Based military guild to WRA. Going into this very heavy undertaking, I have been thrilled to see the support of this server's wonderful community, and promise make true all that I have recently said concerning this guild and how it relates to some other distasteful guilds in the past. After doing a lot of consideration into what I wanted this Guild to be, I came up with sort of a mission statement for everyone to hold me to.

Stormwind Reserves Mission Statement: "My Goal with this Guild is to add another demension to role playing in Stormwind, by cultivating and stimulating a good balance between the lawfully good, and the criminally insane. It will be our job to ensure that this guilds sole purpose it to provide a fun atmosphere for all members of the WRA community, and take special consideration to the needs and concerns of its community."

That being said, we should be on the same page. The topics that will be covered in this forum board will give you a better look at how this guild operates and handles situations. I suggest that anyone with interest in getting involved with the Reserves see me in game (Dryll) or check out the Recruitment Thread on the Home-Page.

Other then that, I look forward to seeing many of you around Stormwind. Here is to a good future!

-Dryll
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum