Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrinnis Silvante

Go down

Tyrinnis Silvante Empty Tyrinnis Silvante

Post  Tyrinnis Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Tyrinnis Silvante

Sex: Female

Weight: 140 lbs

Height: 5'6"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
-Tanaris

Current Residence:
- Stormwind

Past Employement:
- I have been in service to the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind, Light's Hope Chapel in what is now known as the Plaguelands, Northshire Abbey in Elwynn Forest. Also various charitable acts and organizations, including but not limited to support and medical assistance in Westguard Keep (Northlands) and abolishing diseases brought upon by the spreading plague in Nethergarde Keep (Blasted Lands). My abilities are to examine the mind and insure that the individual in question is not affected by harmful effects. I have also served in The Stormwind Reserves before, leaving only due to a crisis that required my attention and offering to return at any time with my services.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- In the aforementioned list, I describe much experience caring for the wounded of mind and body.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is that which drives an individual through the dark seeking out the smallest glimmer of light within. To speak on a philosophical term, courage would be the inner identity that defines who we are. Some lack the ability to fight, and rather flee from danger. Some will stand there with indecision. But it is courage that forces one to act out. Lack thereof resulting in the other two consequences, death or shame. It is a mindset and stubbornness, a good trait for a soldier if kept in check with discipline.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- I have no qualm with following orders. My place is to serve, and through that service and experience I am affected positively.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- My place is to serve, however, to also set example. I am kind and appreciative of the same respects and courtesy I offer others. Without communication, the war would be lost and the soldier left alone.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- The Gilneans are poor and seeking refuge in a time of need. I have come upon many curses, magics, and diseases, yet their own is a plight that not even I could completely comprehend. I do not fear what I do not know, however I study it. To cast aside or otherwise banter a child for their misfortune is to burn a bridge with no alternative. I believe that for the group as a whole, they will only become a monstrous caste should we pressure them to do so.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes. Each man is but an individual with flaws and weaknesses, his armor not any more tempered than that of the soldier's beside him, and his blood to flow just as easily. It is with order that we battle chaos.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- I am without a criminal record.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- I do not turn away a servitor of the greater good.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- I am not vain in my equipment. The Regalia will best suit my purpose in the regiment, and so it will be worn.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- It is a rule that will be obeyed and respected.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- My mind is well preserved and protect.

Any other comments or questions:
- My duties before had been to psychologically examine the soldiers as a regular checkup, and should the position still be available, would prefer to volunteer.

BACKROUND: ((Tyrinnis Silvante is a lady of good. She was born in Tanaris to an unnamed woman, being that she was taken by her caregiver and given a prosperous home. While her childhood was spent rather dull, learning the arts of priesthood and delving into the circuitry of the mind, it wasn't until she arrived in Stormwind at the age of 21 that she began her work specifically with the Holy Light and their affiliates. Her travels have been throughout many roleplays which use her as a healer and psychiatrist, wandering the world and aiding it in the best way she knew how. I play her as a well mannered and well taught priest, nothing too special otherwise about her. Her psychiatry is done in session of conversation and only if allowed, to view the mind as thoughts, memories, and emotions through an intense channeling of magic. ))

Tyrinnis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum