Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Krilarra Ashcroft

2 posters

Go down

Application for Krilarra Ashcroft Empty Application for Krilarra Ashcroft

Post  Krilarra Ashcroft Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:15 am

Full Name: Krilarra Verinda Ashcroft

Sex:F

Weight:160

Height:7'2"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
-Teldrassil

Current Residence:
-Goldshire Inn

Past Employement:
-Goldheath's Tailoring shop (housekeeping and deliveries)
-Sheila's Bar and Grille (dishwasher)
-Auberdine Emergency Medical Squad (Assistant - I watched mostly but I got to practice once. It was partially successful...)

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-I was recruited to help stamp out Twilight activity in Darkshore and Horde encroachment in Ashenvale.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Courage is... like the time when my Grandma left food out (she fell ill and had to scoot off to see a healer) and I came home from gathering nuts and berries, and there was a bear nosing around in our home, and I got scared, but I was more scared of Grandma coming home to a messy house, so I ran inside and started hollering, got the bears attention, only to find out it was uncle Starlear stuck in bear-form, and he happened to be hungry... anyways, courage is ... um... facing trouble in... whatever form?

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Oh sure, I'm used to taking orders as you can see from my list of former employers. Very willing. Yep. It's just the circle of life.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I'm friendly. Some people describe me as bubbly. But I don't like bubbly, it makes me sound like I'm dumb.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I have no problem with it. Grew up with hairy people.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-I agree. Rank is a necessity for order and stuff. When I was a little girl a friend brought in their Mama for Career day and she was in the military and taught us about rank and file and following orders and I was so good at it she made me an honorary Silverwing Sentinel. I still have the badge!

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-I was picked up for loitering outside Stormwind Keep last week. I was lost and sat down to look at a map, but I was drunk too because I underestimated the mead I bought at the Pig and Whistle, and well, I don't remember the unpleasant details. I won't do it again. Promise!

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-I don't like dead things but I will do what I must.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes sir/ma'am to whom it may concern

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes

Any other comments or questions:
-My fighting style involves the use of shadow magic. Is that a problem?

BACKGROUND: ((Please write a brief explanation of your character, their background. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-Krilarra is a night elf, daughter of Streamlead and Segourna Ashcroft (Ashcroft is the common translation of her last name. Shelay'darin in Darnassian). Her father was a fisherman working out of Ruth'ran Village, her mother sold baked goods in Darnassus. Her parents left their jobs to help when the Cataclysm hit and Krilarra went to live with her grandmother in Dolonar who was ailing. When Grandma died several months ago she returned to Darnassus in hopes of continuing her schooling at the Temple of the Moon where she had been educated since she was five. However, times being desperate, Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind sent sent her off to Lor'danel to help with troubles there. Krilarra was promised that she could return at intervals to advance her training so long as she dedicated her services to the rebuilding of her race. However, having been thus engaged for a period of months, the pain of seeing so much destruction in her homeland was too much. She wanted to continue to serve, but she decided she must do it elsewhere for a while at least and that perhaps one day she might return. She's very ashamed of this.

Krilarra Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Application for Krilarra Ashcroft Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 am

Myself and Gash thoroughly enjoyed this app. Please come in whenever for your IC interview!
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum