Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliase Devona Severn - "The Shifty"

2 posters

Go down

Aliase Devona Severn - "The Shifty" Empty Aliase Devona Severn - "The Shifty"

Post  Aliase Severn Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Aliase Devona severn

Sex: Female

Weight: 125 lbs

Height: 5'11

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.

- None.

Place of Birth:
-Darkshire, Duskwood.

Current Residence:
- Stormwind.

Past Employement:

- The Reserves.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:

- The Reserves, on and off, as it was.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.

- Courage is following orders, even if they'll get you killed. Fighting, even if you can't win. Standing up for something, just because it's right. I don't know how much courage I have, but I'll soon find out.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes. I know I haven't in the past, but I would like to change that.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)

- Angry, snide and sarcastic, for a start. Yes, I have an abrasive personality, but I'm OK once you get to know me.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- I don't care one way or another. If they obey the rules and don't cause trouble, dosen't matter to me.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?

- Yes, I do. Mostly because I have neither delicacy or wisdom, hence why I never got promoted.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- None.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?

- Yes.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?

-Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes, of course.

Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

- Born is Duskwood, worked as a hired blade/gun for a few years and then progressed to an assassin. After years of that, she turned her life around and went to join Sotrmind's Reserves, trying to change herself.

Last edited by Aliase Severn on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Aliase Severn
Aliase Severn

Back to top Go down

Aliase Devona Severn - "The Shifty" Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 am

See an officer for an IC Interview at the Command Center
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum