Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Alcaid Windstorm

Go down

Application for Alcaid Windstorm Empty Application for Alcaid Windstorm

Post  Alcaid Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Alcaid Windstorm

Sex:Female

Weight: 179 lbs

Height: 6'4"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth: Eldre'thar
-

Current Residence: Stormwind City
-

Past Employement: Apprentice in Dalaran, Adventurer in Northrend
-

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe: Worked with Oriem in Northrend
-

Personality Overview: Shy but playful. Also has a crazy lamp.

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the ability to do something without letting anything hinder you.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes, if someone is of a higher rank they earned it, and I respect them because they are superior in what they are doing to me.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- Shy but playful, sends her magic lamp to annoy them.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- Alcaid feels impartial towards their joining. To her, they are just another race.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes I agree with it, because my superiors have my respect, because they have earned it through their progression through the ranks.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-No.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-Yes, I have no problem with working with Death Knights.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Yes

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- Alcaid has a magic lamp that follows her pretty much everywhere. It tends to be playful when Alcaid is feeling shy, and shy when Alcaid is comfortable around the people who she is with.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Alcaid was exiled from Darnassus for studying the arts of magic before they were widely accepted in the elven city after the Cataclysm, so she went to Dalaran to further her studies. While in Dalaran she met Oriem and left the city with him, adventuring with him before he returned to Stormwind. After she finished her studies in Dalaran, she went to Stormwind to see what Oriem thought so highly of and loved it at first sight. She went to the mage tower first to see what the libraries in Stormwind were like, and then she went to find Oriem. After finding him, and after spending some time in the city, she decided that she would join the Reserves to assist in defending the last remaining human kingdom.

Alcaid

Back to top Go down

Application for Alcaid Windstorm Empty Accepted.

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 am

Please come to the Command Center for IC interview.
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum