Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Go down

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde Empty Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Post  Sye Beau Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Sex: Male

Weight: 170 lbs.

Height: 5' 9"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth: Gilneas City, Gilneas.
-

Current Residence: Wilderness of Elwynn Forest/Duskwood. No current residence.
-

Past Employement: Gilnean First Regiment. A battalion sent against the Worgen incursion before the taint overwhelmed me.
-

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe: Serving against the Worgen in Gilneas, I learned to ropes of Military life. Before the curse overtook my mind and body, I served in one of the major battles against he beasts but was quickly taken when receiving severe wounds from a Worgen bite.
-

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-
Courage is the limits of a man. If they cannot push their courage to the limit, they are not truly at their full potential. Courage is more than just running steadfast into a battle with no fear. Courage is knowing your limits and pushing yourself to them to the point where fear becomes intangible and out of question. Courage is me running into a battle prepared with what I have, using it to my advantage and giving the enemy little time to respond.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-
After serving in the Gilnean First Battalion, taking orders is partially in question. I do not take orders well, but under circumstances I will indeed follow them when needed. I feel they aren't important and a being such as myself should be able to act on his own will, but must be controlled at times.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-
Around most people I get off as an arrogant psychopath. They are mostly intimidated by my uncanny resemblance to a wold I believe. I have little control over how I look however. The curse has become a permanent mark on me and my ability to shift back into a human is out of question.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-
I've responded quite fitfully, being one myself. My personal views are nothing like the rest of the refugee's finding homes within the Alliance. I seek to assist in any way possible, under most of my own terms that is.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-
I agree completely. No man is greater and no man is lesser than the one standing adjacent to him. Rank is but a mere pleasantry to have in a military setting.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-
My only criminal violation would be the suit I wear on myself. Coming from Gilneas, most people see it as a casual wear. Truth be told, I received it from a man in the Mage Quarter, though he didn't mind giving it to me, being a walking, talking feral beast after all. I do regret taking it from the defenseless man however. Giving it back is out of the question.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-
If I were of any knowledge of the Ebon Blade I'm sure I would see it fit. I have no grudges against anyone other than the beasts that put this curse on me and the walking corpses that call themselves people.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-
I do believe I can see to it that it is equipped, though I won't much appreciate taking off the suit. The shirt stays, regardless of the outfit I must wear. That is my only request and/or demand.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-
Warlock arts aren't exactly my forte. I'm more of a shoot and run kind of fellow. Traps and strategy is my strength.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-
Many people believe the curse has made me homicidal and a downright sociopath. I believe that's jumping to a bit of a conclusion, seeing as I've never hurt anyone nor had the urge to. I do get snappy but that's a feral reflex. Protecting myself isn't considered a crime is it?

Any other comments or questions:
-
All I ask is the shirt stays. I can bare losing the suit to perform my duties, but you can't strip me of my last piece of Gilnean memory.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-
Sye was a meager trapper and hunter in Gilneas during his stay. He was born and raised in Gilneas City in a rather high end family, known more-so for their aristocratic lifestyle. Sye never was one to fit in with the high end of the social populous, and often spent his time in the wilds playing with his rifle and mucking around in the grime. When the curse befell him he fled from Gilneas until he could clear his mind of his beastial tendencies. He moved to the forests surrounding Stormwind City in hope that he could find residency somewhere to feel belonging.

Sye Beau

Back to top Go down

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde Empty Denied

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 am

Your application hints at areas of your personality that do not bode with the ranks of this Regiment. It is the duty of all those enlisting to be ready and willing to recieve orders and execute them to the full extent of their ability. Should your additude to taking orders change, you may re-apply at any time.

-Commander Dryll Drakoonus, Second Stormwind Guard Regiment.
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde Empty Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Post  Sye Beau Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 am

*Sye would take the quill yet again and frantically start scribbling on another application sheet.*

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Sex: Male

Weight: 170 lbs.

Height:5' 9"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth: Gilneas City, Gilneas
-

Current Residence:Elwynn Forest/Duskwood. Self-built encampments.
-

Past Employement: Gilnean First Battalion
-

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe: Working in the Gilnean First Battalion opened a broader horizon for my capabilities. Being a valuable asset towards tracking foes and creating strategical plans, I learned much of the Military ropes.
-

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-
Courage? Courage is a mans limits and how he follows his morals while reaching those limits! You don't go right on in somewhere screaming at the top of your lungs, nor go on in with the feelin' of imminent death all around you. You go in with your emotions in check and ready to do what you're told, when you're told. Do what you have to do to get out of a situation in one piece and alive.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-
Of a higher rank? Perchance. If the order is threatenin' to my health in any way I may have a slight issue regarding it but menial tasks and orders aren't any problem of mine. Hell, I'd take order from peers if they asked me to do them politely enough.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-
I'm blunt and to the point. I don't much enjoy small talk with people. Less time wasted is more time spent doing the things I love y'know? There's no other way of really lookin' at it.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-
The recent fluctuation of the Gilneas into the Alliance has been rather awkward. Being on myself I have to say you get quite a few odd looks for wearing formal wear and speakin' your own dialect. We really aren't much different from anyone else here, we just got a wee bit of a personality to us is all. Not sure why some of the humans despise our presence in the Alliance.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-
Why of course I agree with it. A rank means you have been senior of someone, but it doesn't make you better nor worse a man than him. If that were the case the lowly peasant would be the worst people alive. I happen to know quite a few who are very nice people and they aren't of any difference to us. I guess it's all in ones perception of the issue?

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-
Well, when I first got here I was more inclined to find a residence than anything. I was, to put it bluntly, bare butt naked walking through the forest so I s'pose it's not a serious crime if I took a suit from the local tailor in Stormwind. He didn't seem terribly rash with me when he realized I was stripped to nothin', not even my knickers. It's still a criminal violation I s'pose. Take it as you will.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-
Still not sure who these Ebon Blade fellows are. I don't s'pose their affiliated with the cur that attacked Gilneas are they? If so I s'pose I might have a bit of a rash response to having to work with them. If they aren't affiliated with them however, I have no problem working with new people. Broaden my horizons on Alliance culture.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-
Well, I can't say I wouldn't be in compliance. I came her butt naked after all. Not sure why but things happen out in them forests. S'pose I was mugged by some Defias Cutthroat or some miscreant on the street. Anywho, no problems arise with wearing military regalia. Just gotta ask to keep the shirt. It's the last piece of Gilneas I got, regardless of if it came from there or not.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-
Well, I never was one for the darker side of the arts. I'm more of your strategic survivor man. Traps, rifles, bows, things of that nature.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-
Well, I s'pose you could say I'm more Bi-Polar than anything. If you wanted to get pedantic with the meaning you could say split personality. Looking at my other papers I can't quite say I was in my right state of mind when I wrote em up. Though this set of papers ain't much different I'm sure.

Any other comments or questions:
-
Not really. My split personality could get in the way on occasion, but if you can see past my minor flaws, I'm sure I could learn even when I'm more vindictive and snooty than usual. Believe me when I tell you I have no issue with any of your men. Your job must be difficult with all the cutthroats and pickpockets littering the streets now. Oh I'm rambling again...

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-
Sye was a meager trapper and hunter in Gilneas during his stay. He was born and raised in Gilneas City in a rather high end family, known more-so for their aristocratic lifestyle. Sye never was one to fit in with the high end of the social populous, and often spent his time in the wilds playing with his rifle and mucking around in the grime. When the curse befell him he fled from Gilneas until he could clear his mind of his beastial tendencies. He moved to the forests surrounding Stormwind City in hope that he could find residency somewhere to feel belonging.

*Can't really change a background. I've developed Sye for a long time with split personality disorder. If it's an issue or you think I'm fudging it I have no problem with it. He's been like that since creation and I stick with it till his grave meets him ICly. Suppose if this doesn't tickle your fancy or you have issues with it, I can always be out of your hair. Can't say I won't watch you in Old Town though.

Sye Beau

Back to top Go down

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde Empty Tentative Accepted

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

If you pass your Interview, you will be given a week and a half trial period in which you will be observed. If you at any time during that trial period display improper code or conduct, you will be removed fro the Second Guard Regiment without hesitation.

Come to the Command Center, and speak with an officer any time for your interview.
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sye Tanyll Beauregarde Empty Re: Sye Tanyll Beauregarde

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum