Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oriem Stoneheart; Reapplication

Go down

Oriem Stoneheart; Reapplication Empty Oriem Stoneheart; Reapplication

Post  Oriem Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Oriem Percival Stoneheart

Sex: Male

Weight:175 lbs

Height:5'11"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth: Redridge Mountain
-

Current Residence: Stormwind City, but has been recently on missions in Outland and Northrend
-

Past Employement:
Has previously been in the Reserves as the rank of Sergeant
-

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe: Yes, I was a Sergeant in the Reserves and served as the second in command for some time because of the lack of higher ranked members.

Personality Overview: Calm, Sometimes moronic but tends to make the right decision under pressure

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
Courage is the ability to overcome one's fear to do what is right

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-
Yes, I believe those who have achieved higher rank deserve the respect that their rank grants them

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)

-
Friendly and open minded but ready to fight if needed

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-
I see the Worgen of Gilneas a strong addition to the Alliance, and I believe we can look past our differences and remember what good allies we were.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-
I agree, because Rank entitles greater respect.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.

I do not.
-

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?

-Yes

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-
I am

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-
I am

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-

I do not
Any other comments or questions:
-
No

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

Oriem was born in Redridge mountains and moved about the Human Kingdom for some time before his coming of age. His parents lived in Westfall for some time before passing away in the drought, but Oriem by that time had moved to Stormwind. A short while later, Oriem decided to join the Military in defense of his city. After working in the Reserves for some time and achieving the rank of Sergeant, Oriem joined the larger portion of the Stormwind Military and did missions for Stormwind in the shattered remnants of Draenor and in the frozen reaches or Northrend, until after the cataclysm he returned to Stormwind with the intent to rejoin his former regiment, the Reserves.

Oriem

Back to top Go down

Oriem Stoneheart; Reapplication Empty Accepted.

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 am

Come in for a IC interview.
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum