Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fredrich Dagrath

2 posters

Go down

Fredrich Dagrath Empty Fredrich Dagrath

Post  Fredrich Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Fredrich Dagrath

Sex: Male

Weight: 243 pounds

Height: 6'7"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-If the following count as medical issues, the yes.
Right eye burned out by Scarlet Inquisitors
Large scar over chest from another Scarlet Inquisitor (Occasionally causes breathing problems)

Place of Birth:
- Stromgarde

Current Residence:
- Stormwind City

Past Employement:
- Various Mercenary Organizations

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Served briefly in the second war, discharged for injuries. Served for a majority of third war, before being captured by orcs and being held as PoW until release.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- There is a fine line between courage and... stupidity. The difference, is the final goal. Risking one's life for a cause that in no way affects one's self, is stupidity. Risking your life, even if it just barely indirectly affects you, can be considered courage.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Of course. In fact, it was insubordination that caused my injuries in the second war.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- Around other people, you may find me to be rather, quiet, but I am by no means shy. It is not due to social anxiety that I am not one to talk to others, it is because I do not see a reason to. If you talk to me, or I see a need to talk to you, I will.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- I find the Gilneans to be nothing more than a curious set on individuals with a ridiculous amount of hair. Honestly, the only thing I find unsettling about the lot is their top hats.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Respect is not something with a name like "captain" or "general" and nor is it something appointed by similarly named individuals. Respect is earned by each individual, and to expect full respect from a person you just met because you have several ranks over them is ignorant. Rank does come with latent respect that a soldier gives to another, but it only goes so far.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- A few minor assault charges during the period of severe unrest at the presence of death knights.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Of course

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- As is obvious.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Considerably.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- No.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Fredrich is a bit of a hard ass to people he doesn't like and has no reservations on saying things as he sees them. This little personality quirk arose from his time in the second and third war, including his time as a PoW. Since then, he was worked various jobs in various mercenary organizations. When he was killed and turned into a Death Knight, Fredrich has become less inclined towards the whole "killing" business, and began taking less violent jobs.

Fredrich

Back to top Go down

Fredrich Dagrath Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 am

Please seek out a member of the Stormwind Reserves at the Command Center in Stormwind for an interview.
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum