Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angeal Hellsing at your service.

Go down

Angeal Hellsing at your service. Empty Angeal Hellsing at your service.

Post  Hellsing Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Angeal Vaan Hellsing

Sex: Male

Weight: 185

Height: 6'1

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
- Stormwind

Current Residence:
-Stromwind

Past Employement:
- Merc, Stormwind Knight, And Bodyguard.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- I served for the king in the ranks of his army. Was once a Caption till the die I died.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is how one faces there fear. Do they run from it or do they meet it on the field of battle?

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- I feel they have a right to order. They have served there highers just like he must serve ours.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- I study them to see what they are up to.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- They have there uses.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- There are people greater in one skill then another. So in a way that is not true. how I see it is one person may always be better at one skill then another but it does not make them weaker then the other for they might be better in a different skill.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-No.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-Yes.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes. I still have my old armor.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-No.

Any other comments or questions:
-No.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explanation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- I traveled around with my siblings till one day we got split up when we were young. I found myself at a small town with new faces. I was a scared child. A man passing by came and asked me what was wrong and I told him. He was the blacksmith and the towns swordsman. He trained me in both in till I was 16 he then vanished. He left a note leaving me in charge of the shop and being the towns swordsman. Till one day the Lich kings servants came and attacked the town. I was captured and tortured me and made me become one of them. I then served him till the battle of Hopes light. After that I lost all my memories in till just recently.

Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Angeal Hellsing at your service. Empty Declined .

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 am

I'm sorry your application been Declined.

- L.T Alyvia Scarlett.
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down