Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arydd Blackwood

2 posters

Go down

Arydd Blackwood Empty Arydd Blackwood

Post  Arydd Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 am

Full Name:Arydd Blackwood

Sex:Female

Weight:150 something pounds.

Height:5'8"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
-Gilneas

Current Residence:
-Stormwind

Past Employement:
-Gilnean Militia Foot soldier.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-See above.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-To never back down on something you truly believe in and to be able to stand up for yourself and others. Oh, and as my old sergeant used to say "HOLD THE DAMN LINE MAGGOTS!!"

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Of course. Rank speaks of experience and earned respect.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I like to keep to myself.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I can't see it being a problem at all.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-Just a juvenile record. No murder or anything like that.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-I suppose I'll have to suck it up.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-No.

Any other comments or questions:
-Please send me to the Front.

BACKROUND: Arydd was born in Gilneas. From a young age she was exposed to street life in the city and eventually fell in with a rag-tag group of ne'er-do-wells. At around the age of 16 she was busted by the local guard for attempting to break into an engineer's workshop. That landed her in the custody of one Sergeant Donovan, a drill sergeant for the local militia. After serving her sentence of civic duty she joined up with the militia. There she learned the art of combat, metal working, and a slight bit of engineering. During the worgen infestation/ Forsaken invasion/ Cataclysm Arydd assisted in evacuating villagers from the countryside through the mountains. After a few weeks of travel the band of militia and villagers reached Menethil harbor and were eventually able to reach Stormwind.

Arydd

Back to top Go down

Arydd Blackwood Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 am

Please see an officer at the Command Center for an IC interview.
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum