Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  T. Rever Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Tholomew Reverand

Sex:Male

Weight:213lbs

Height:6'2"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- none

Place of Birth:
-Darkshire, Duskwood

Current Residence:
-Darkshire, Duskwood

Past Employement:
-The Greenwell army

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-Yes i fought with the Greenwells

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Courage is what it takes to help others and help them in a time of need, it applies to me because i am always ridiculed for being a worgen

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Yes, I would take orders from a higher rank. If no one follows rules then there is no unity.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I normally keep to myself

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-No mainly because i am a worgen even though i dont chose to show my true worgen self.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Yes because you are to respect your elders

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-Attempted to buy poisons and i endded up being the test subject

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-Yes because i am a death knight

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes i have done it before

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-I am fine with that even though if we do go into a fight i may hafto use them

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-Other than i go crazy in worgen form, no

Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

I was born in Duskwood and i live on the farm just outside of darkshire. I had been bitten by a worgen and knowing how evil they were i fled to join the fight in notherend, after my group getting attacked on the way to battle i was dragged into the ebon hold and brought back there. I had escaped like most of the other death knights had.

T. Rever

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Denied.

Post  Thoranis Wolfwhisper Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Not saying you're a bad RPer, but we can't tolerate crazy worgen and death knights that may use necromancy of some sort.

-Thoranis
Thoranis Wolfwhisper
Thoranis Wolfwhisper

Back to top Go down