Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Tate Osgoode

Go down

Application- Tate Osgoode Empty Application- Tate Osgoode

Post  Tate Osg Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:34 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name:
Tate Osgoode

Sex:
Male

Weight:
205 lbs

Height:
6'1

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:

- Westfall.

Current Residence:

-Stormwind City - Docks.

Past Employement:

- Farm Hand, Stable Boy.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:

- No military experience so to speak, but I was in charge of bossin' around some of the other farm hands.

Personality Overview:

-I like to think I'm generally friendly. I treat folks right, if they deserve to be treated right.

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.

- I figure courage is when you know what you're doin's dangerous, but you go ahead and do it, 'cause you know it's right. I always am tryin' to do the right thing, and tryin' to take up for folks.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.

-Ah, 'course I do. Those folks have that position for a reason, and they know what's best.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)

-I like to show folks hospitality. Help 'em feel comfortable. Ain't nothin' worse than havin' awkward company.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?

-Nah. Those fellers what got the curse are fine by me, long as they act proper.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?

-Sounds 'bout right. I don't figure one man's ever superior....just more experienced.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.

- Oh, no, no. Nothin' of that sort.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?

- I'd think so.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?

- That oughta be fine.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?

- I am.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?

- I don't.

Any other comments or questions:

-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))

Tate Osgoode was the first born child to a well-to-do Westfall family. His mother, Charlene, passed away during his birth. He and his father were left over the homestead, and Tate was soon put in charge of the family stable. At this stable, Tate learned much of caring for animals, and what was needed for animal upkeep. While Tate was in his teens, the homestead was overrun by bandits and looters. He and his father were driven from their abode, and into poverty. Not long after being tossed into homelessness, Tate's aging father began to suffer from illness and short after expired. Tate was incredibly heartbroken, and began his trek to Stormwind City, figuring he had nothing left to lose. After living for several months in unforgiving conditions, Tate began to construct odds and ends from the scrap metal he found at the docks. He was intrigued and astounded by the oddities he was able to construct, and was able to peddle the goods for money. Now, having lived in the City for some time, Tate looks to be part of something bigger. Something that serves the people. Something his father would be proud of.

Tate Osg

Back to top Go down

Application- Tate Osgoode Empty ^ ^

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Please see a officer at the Command Center for a IC interview.

- Aly
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down