Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  daedrus2 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name:Kyle Christensen

Sex:Male

Weight:148

Height:6ft 4in

Place of Birth:
-Virginia

Current Residence:
-Kansas, Fort Riley

Past Employement:
-None

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-My father was in the military for 5 years, and now is in the army.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Courage is standing up for what you believe is right, and/or should be done. I will stand up against anything I think is unfair, or unreasonable.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Yes, and no, it is important to know your place, and to be respectful of others, especially ones higher up in the "food chain." I also believe no if it is unreasonable, or if it is for personal gain.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I am a shy person at first, but when I get to know people I am very friendly, and nice to be around.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I think it is good, we should have variation in the world, and it gives us something to learn more about. I think that they need more people to respect them, like we want to be respected.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Yes, why should we be judged as a lower man then others? I think we are all equal, the ranks are just for respect, and knowledge.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-No, I try not to do any criminal acts.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-Yes, they were once one of us were they not?

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes, I will be glad to be "dressed-up" for the chance to be in this Reserve.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes, I do not like warlocks, but I will help them if needed.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-No, not that I am aware of.

Any other comments or questions:
-Will I have to wear the suit for the "Stormwind Military," all the time, or can I just wear it when needed?

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-He is a quiet person, who doesn't seek trouble with anyone, or anything. He may be a rogue, but he thinks that order should be placed upon us, so there can be less criminal acts in this world.

daedrus2

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Allenforth Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 am

Accepted. Report to Fort Lauderdale, Virginia for your combat test.

Allenforth

Back to top Go down