Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eugin Sunbeard's application.

2 posters

Go down

Eugin Sunbeard's application. Empty Eugin Sunbeard's application.

Post  Cap Carell Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Eugin Sunbeard

Sex: Male

Weight: 230lbs, triple that when I'm in me stoneform.

Height: About 4'8"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
-Ironforge

Current Residence:
- Stormwind Dwarven District

Past Employement:
- Chef in the hotel district of Ironforge
-Medic in the Mystic Ward of Ironforge
-Paladin of Ironforge
-Lieutenant of the Frontliners of the Greenwell Relief Army

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-Lieutenant of the Frontliners division of the Greenwell Relief Army

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Surrounded by death, you know you have no way out. But ye know that you're the last line of defense for innocent people from getting slaughtered by the enemy in front of you. Instead of giving up in desperation, turning to madness... You say a short prayer, take up yer weapon, and be damned if you fall. Courage is the act of going after a wounded ally soldier in the midst of battle to provide protection without a second thought of yer own life. I've done it before, and I'll be damned if I stop.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Of course. This creates order and through order comes peace, and through peace comes compassion for another. This is the way of the Light and I ain't gonna go against it.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- I respond with reason, honesty, confidence, and sincerity.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- Gilneans be a nice folk. Of course, like the Death Knights, they're not immediately respected, which angers a bunch of em. But the Death Knights earned respect in due time, only a matter of time before we're all balanced out again.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes, but with power comes corruption. Those that obtain power must remain true to the cause, least we become damned in the eyes of the Light and hurt the innocent.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- None

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- They've proved to be a valuable ally... though i may not agree with their reasons... I will work with them without problem.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Armor is protective, so I have no problem with it.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Warlock arts are nae allowed in the city, so having them banned from within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense should be second nature.

Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-Eugin Sunbeard started off as the child of a minstrel and a lute player. Going from tavern to tavern in Ironforge became the standard life, Eugin participating in performances when he became older. But soon, tired of sleeping near the forge district for warmth, Eugin took up a job as a chef... Sadly, his culinary skills were sub-par and was fired after the first week. He found peace in the Mystic quarter of Ironforge where he worked with the sick to help heal them. He found spirituality in the Light and worked to become a Paladin because he swore:
"I shall protect tha weak an' ensure nae a lad oor lass goes withoot care oor protection. Tha same goes fer tha people... They need salvation, an' I shall protect each an' every one of em until they find it."
Cap Carell
Cap Carell

Back to top Go down

Eugin Sunbeard's application. Empty Approved!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 am

You have been approved for an IC interview! Head to the Command Center in Stormwind City and find an officer who can administer an IC interview. cheers
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down