Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redone aplication

Go down

Redone aplication Empty Redone aplication

Post  Kesins Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 am

Aplication

Post Kesinn Today at 12:32 am
Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name:Kesin Branfur

Sex:Male

Weight:157

Height:5'8

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:Gilneas
-

Current Residence:Stormwind
-

Past Employement:Greenwell relief army, Against all odds
-

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-Recruit in "Greenwell relief army"

Personality Overview:Calm, Positive, Problem solver

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Courage is what gives us the ability to make the right choice at the drop of a dime. It's what I live and strive to do everywhare I go.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-It is vital to follow orders or nothing is orginised and handled properly.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-Friendly

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-Not in the least. They are members of the Alliance as any other race accepted.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Yes, The person earned that rank as we all have to earn our own. Respect is given to those who handle that rank respectfully and doesnt abuse it.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-None

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Not an issue

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Not a problem

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Understood

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- None

Any other comments or questions:
- I can only hope I can prove my worth if given the oppertunity.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Calm composed rogue searching for purpose for his loyalty and pride. Keeps a level head and always looks to better himself.

Kesins

Back to top Go down

Redone aplication Empty Re: Redone aplication

Post  Allenforth Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 am

I would suggest working on your spelling and grammar, and then trying again. Best of luck. Smile

Allenforth

Back to top Go down