Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Leonardus Wildborne

Go down

Application: Leonardus Wildborne Empty Application: Leonardus Wildborne

Post  Leonardu Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Leonardus Wildborne the Second

Sex: Male

Weight: 190 lbs.

Height: 6ft. 5in.

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- Missing an eye

Place of Birth:
- Wildborne House, Gilneas

Current Residence:
- Eastvale Logging Camp, Elwynn Forest

Past Employement:
- Mercenary, Military Freelancer (Currently), Captain of the Gilnean Rangers (currently)

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Been doing Freelancer Military work. I get sent to Alliance cities and Military outposts, where I do work and are then sent on to another station. I am also Captain of the Gilnean Rangers, a recon team.

Personality Overview: Cocky, but still loyal to those I serve.

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the willingness to risk one's life for the cause they believe in, and fight for it as well. It's the ability to look death in the eye, or any other danger and spit right in it. I do this on an almost daily basis, fighting for the good of the Alliance, and the ones I love and care about.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Of course! Listening to your superiors is a skill that every good soldier needs to have. Without a leader who command respect, and soldiers who give him the respect he needs, an army or squad is nothing. I know this from leading the Rangers. We have come to know and respect each other, which makes us a great team. Even if the enemy is more powerful, listening to orders can save your ass.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- I'm a bit arrogant, but once I get to know people I'm quite calm and friendly.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- Pfft. I am a Gilnean. 'Nuff said.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Of course! I did go on about it earlier, in the question about following orders. Look up there for my answer.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- I -was- a mercenary, for the Dead Corps. But that's all past me now. I never killed anyone as a mercenary, actually. My only criminal violations were attacking the Azerothian Royal Guard, a dead organization.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Of course. I respect them 'deaders, they've been through a lot.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Sure.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- I'm no warlock, I'm a damn ranger. I really dont give a crap.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- Does the uniform look nice? I like nice-looking uniforms.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Leonardus Wildborne the second grew up in Gilneas. His father abandoned him and his mother at an early age. His sister died 3 days after birth. After his father's death at the hands of the Iron Cross, he took his position as Captain of the Gilnean Rangers, and a Major of the Dead Corps. He served with the Dead Corps for a while, until they disbanded. He recently discovered that a few cultists had been rebuilding his father, from old preserved bodies, as well as the small parts of his father's body that were left. His father joined the Greenwell Relief Army, while Leonardus started doing freelancer military work, and is currently on a recon mission in the Southern Barrens.

Leonardu

Back to top Go down

Application: Leonardus Wildborne Empty Re: Application: Leonardus Wildborne

Post  Allenforth Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 am

Accepted. Report to a Sergeant or higher in-game for your combat test.

Allenforth

Back to top Go down