Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Turic Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Turic Snowfall

Sex: Male

Weight:130

Height:6.9

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- Worgen curse

Place of Birth:
- Emberstone,Gilneas

Current Residence:
- The Gilded Rose, Stormwind

Past Employement:
-Archeologist

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-I was in the Gilnean army before the rebellion

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the strength of a man or womens heart, it gives Bravery, or stupidity. Courage applies to me because i was one of the last to leave Gilneas

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Yes, having a higher rank is better because there always must be someone who can lead the troops into battle, or defend their country with loyalty

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-A bit shy, although i can be friendly

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I have responded with respect and friendship, my personal views will have nothing to do with interacting with them, although i am from Gilneas myself

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- I do agree with that quote, because in the end, everyone is equal, rank is used to bring order to the world, instead of chaos

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- The only violations i had is when i became a worgen, i cant remember the details, but i do remember i accidentely slew a man in my feral state

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-Yes

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-I am in compliance

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- I am in compliance

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- I black out sometimes, otherwise no

Any other comments or questions:
- Do we have to purchase the uniforms or are we handed them?

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- He is a good follower, and could be a good leader if you need a officer. He was once in the gilnean army before Crowley's rebellion, he got bit by worgen when trying to save a family, he wandered until he found Tal'doren,and got cured by the night elves, he developed a black-out dis-order, and he was one of the last to escape Gilneas. However, his ship crashed at Blasted lands, where the Gilnean Ghost wander now, he traveled to Nethergarde keep and managed to catch a flight to Stormwind. He now needs a job to pay for his rent at The Rose

Turic

Back to top Go down

application Empty RE:appllication

Post  Turic Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Sorry i didnt mean Archeologist, it was a typo, i meant Blacksmith

Turic

Back to top Go down

application Empty Variable Acceptance

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

After reading your application, I have come upon a few criticisms of my own to impose upon you, to rectify before you come in for your IC Interview. The Stormwind Reserves's goal is to fill its ranks with dedicated and skilled role players, and as such, you will be expected to use proper spelling and grammer at all times during enlistment with us. In your specific case, I saw a lot of lower cased "i"s that were being used to describe yourself. The rule of I is one that states then when talking directly about yourself, the I must be capitalized.

To note- I am not denying you, rather welcoming you to correct your mistakes and come in for an interview at the Command Center. Brush up on your knowledge of sentance structure and proper sp/grammer and you should be all set! I look forward to seeing you with us!

-Dryll
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down