Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Forestock Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Full name? I don't have one! I am called Forestock...or Fibonacci, call me Forestock!

Sex: Male

Weight: 149

Height: 5'4

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-My right knee has a few problems, mainly it is creaky...my left eye is bad, always has been to a certain extent. Though I have a fantastic right eye, it's my aiming eye!

Place of Birth:
-Outskirts of Stromgarde.

Current Residence:
-Stormwind City

Past Employement:
-Gladiator, mercenary, writer, philosophizer.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-No.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Courage is what you have when there are three Orcs surrounding you, three Orcs, right? All by yourself in an enclosed battleground taking cover behind a pillar while they rain arrows of death near you. Courage is when you say "go to hell" to those arrows and charge from the pillar to another one, shooting one of those Orcs right between the eyes! Courage is when you peek around the corner and shoot the next Orc four times in the chest in rapid succession. Courage is when the last Orc charges you full of bloodlust and you gut them with your knife, then shoot them in the mouth!

Courage to me is when you overcome those that are calling for you to lose, those that bet against you, and overcome it to live another day and to fight another fight.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-As long as the order isn't incredibly demeaning or horrible, I will follow it.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-I give them a friendly grunt.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-A lot of those Gilneans are so full of themselves, it makes me sick. Some of them that I've met weren't too bad, but most of them you just want to, you know, burn them alive? You know that feeling, right?

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Let me tell you about rank, when I was a gladiator I started on the lowest rung, I fought clawed and bled my way into the upper echelons of the circuit! No one should expect to be given a free ride, and if anyone is against the ranking system, they need to spend a month in my shoes!

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-Not at all!

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-As long as they don't ruin my happy time, I'm fine with it.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-As long as I get to keep my gun.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Those damned brooding Warlocks can all get shot in the head...by me preferably, I'm behind you one-hundred percent.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-Psychological issues? Me? Not at all! I'm as healthy as a Blo...BLOOD ELVES!

Any other comments or questions:
-

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-Forestock is...interesting to say the least. Extremely good at what he does, but he overestimates his skill nearly all the time. He is, for lack of a better word, neurotic when it comes to the Horde and especially Blood Elves. Forestock spent a decade fighting on various gladiator circuits in Kalimdor before retiring. He is the only one that knows his real name, but he refuses to give it out, even to the military or his best friends. Forestock can either come off as a tactical genius and a sharpshooter or just completely out of his mind that has a decent shot. He is also adept in the arts of Goblin Engineering, and always carries a few explosives on him at all times. Forestock is very short for a Human and doesn't like people to comment on his height.

Forestock

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Accepted!

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 am

Come to the Command Center for a IC interview!

- L.T Scarlett

Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down