Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application:: Raldin Rubblestout

Go down

Application:: Raldin Rubblestout Empty Application:: Raldin Rubblestout

Post  Raldin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Raldin Rubblestout

Sex: Male

Weight: 218lbs

Height: 5’2”

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- n/a

Place of Birth:
- Hinterlands

Current Residence:
- Ironforge

Past Employement:
- Battle Mage
- Tailor
- Botanist

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Yes, I served during the final push during the war against the Scourge in Icecrown. I was a Battle Mage for the Argent Crusade , helping suppress fliers and swarms of undead.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the mindset that allows you to fight through the things that cause you to recoil in fear and run away.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes, they rely on your obedience to ensure your survival, and the survival of the company you are with.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- Calmly, I address each and every person the same.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- They were once members of the Alliance and they are welcome to be once again.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- I agree. Though every person is the same, those with rank have worked hard for their rank, and deserve the respect of the rank they earned.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- None.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Yes.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Banish them all. They cannot control the demons they summon, only hope the monsters don’t get bored with them. And when that happens, we all have a problem.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- I wish to replace my blind brother, Aulfir. He has no experience in military procedures. His blindness is a danger for him and those in his company. For his sake, please replace me with him.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Raldin is the older of two sons. When he was the ripe age of thirty, he left his home in Hinterlands to go to Dalaran where he studied as a mage. After the city was moved to Northrend, he promptly joined the Argent Crusade and helped them push for the final goal; The Icecrown Citadel, where he fought inside the dread citadel for weeks on end until Tirion finished off Arthas.

Raldin

Back to top Go down

Application:: Raldin Rubblestout Empty Accepted!

Post  Thoranis Wolfwhisper Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 am

Find a sergeant or higher in-game for your IC interview!
Thoranis Wolfwhisper
Thoranis Wolfwhisper

Back to top Go down