Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darterion application

Go down

Darterion application Empty Darterion application

Post  Darterio Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Darterion Islar

Sex: Male

Weight: 147

Height: 5'8

Place of Birth:
-
Near lakeshire

Current Residence:
-
Stormwind city

Past Employement:
-
Failed farmer

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-
No.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-
Courge is when you know you have barely any chance at all to win, but you still take it! I will keep trying as long as I know theres a chance!

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-
Yes. If theres no form of rank, then theres no controll, and without controll theres no organization.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
-
Abit shy

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-
The more the merrier! I see no true fault with people.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-
Yes. If you dont respect your commanding officer, then you will not follow his orders, which leads to disorganization.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-
No crimal record.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-
They may have once been scourge, but they were also once part of the alliance. I accept them.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-
Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-
Yes.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-
None.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-
A son of a old farmer who couldnt do anything right, failed at everything. But when the farm was attacked, it was saved by stormwind soldiers. After that Darterion started practice sword play. He then moved to stormwind in search of work.

Darterio

Back to top Go down

Darterion application Empty Accepted!

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 am

Please come to the Command Center for a IC Interview.

- L.T Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down