Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment- Forilan Darlson

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment- Forilan Darlson Empty Recruitment- Forilan Darlson

Post  Forilan Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name:
Forilan Darlson
Sex:
Male
Weight:
Why do you want to know my weight?
Height:
5'7
Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-Mechanical eye and hand if that counts.

Place of Birth:
-Stratholme

Current Residence:
-Stormwind City

Past Employment:
-Mercenary

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
-Not in the Stormwind Guard

Personality Overview:
Optimistic
In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
-Not worrying about getting yourself killed while you're about to get yourself killed,
I've done that several times.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-If they aren't complete idiots, yes. Without rank and a chain of command, we'd just go around arguing about who's in charge.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogant, etc.)
-Friendly

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I see no problem with them unless they try to bite me.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-Yes, though respect if earned while earning the rank.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-None

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-If they don't smell, then it's fine.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
-Yes

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-None that I know of, though crazy people don't know that they're crazy.

Any other comments or questions:
-((Hi Dryll))

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explanation of your character, their background. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-((Still working on it, but I'll give you the basics.))
Forilan was born in Stratholme, though his family lived outside it's walls. When the plague hit, he fled with his father and brother to Stormwind, leaving behind his plague-stricken mother. They lived in poverty, stealing to survive while Forilan learned from one of the better pickpockets of how to be a rogue. After his brother and father were killed by other homeless looking for food, he offered his skills as a mercenary, eventually becoming Ephrael Wilson's second-in-command.

Forilan

Back to top Go down

Recruitment- Forilan Darlson Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 am

Please see an officer at the Command Center for your IC interview
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down