Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Dagnus Freeman

2 posters

Go down

Application for Dagnus Freeman Empty Application for Dagnus Freeman

Post  Dagnus Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Dagnus Freeman

Sex: Male

Weight: 332 LBS

Height: 7'9

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
- Gilneas

Current Residence:
- Stormwind

Past Employement:
- Third Seat of Fangs of Defiance Pack

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Lieutenant in the Gilneas Army.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is a state of mind that allows a person to face difficulty, Danger, or Pain. To me it means to Stand up for your beliefs in the face of criticism. To help those who can not help themselves. To fight when the odds are against you.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
-Yes. Without the Chain of Command, order will falter. Questions will begin to rise as to wether or not that Higher rank is worth following and thus Orders will be second guessed. If this occurs people will die.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- I am reletivly friendly. I tend to, however, stay to myself unless doing something that has been ordered by a superior.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
-I am Gilnean. We were once part of the Alliance many years ago and it is a joy to be back with those we so rudly closed ourselves from.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
-I agree with the quote. If there is no respect then there is anger without cause and that will create disorder and without Order people die. It is important.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
-No.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
-I have my own issues against the Ebon Blade. However if requested by that of a higher rank to assist them then I will comply and say no ill words or complain of my orders.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- I have no complaints.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
-Yes.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
-No sir.

Any other comments or questions:
-No Sir.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
-Dagnus was made into a Worgen during the battle of Gilneas like many of his people. He was always large, even as a human and mocked as a child for it but in the Military it came in handy. Now as a Worgen he is even larger and often intimidating. He follows orders to the exact wording and never questions them. He belives in the chain of command and holds true to its meaning. After the Night Elfs rescued him and his people he spent time in Darnassus until he was more comfortable with the Worgen curse. He has fully embraced it and all that it means. He then moved to Stormwind, Humans being more of a familiar Ally then the Night Elfs that stayed solitary until the last war. He is now a Third Seat in the Pack Fangs of Defiance and feels his potential is being limited within it and seeks those who have a greater purpose.

Dagnus

Back to top Go down

Application for Dagnus Freeman Empty Accepted!

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:52 am

Please see a officer in the Command Center for IC Interview.

- L.T Scalett
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down