Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ciatrice

2 posters

Go down

Application - Ciatrice Empty Application - Ciatrice

Post  Ciatrice Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name:
Ciatrice Brightgear

Sex:
Female

Weight:
42 lbs

Height:
3'1"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
-

Place of Birth:
Gnomeregan

Current Residence:
Stormwind, The Dwarven District

Past Employment:
Freelancer / Adventurer

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
No past military experience at all. Well, I stood in a formation once.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
Courage is the ability to face down the odds and do your best to the very end... So long as the odds are favorable. I demonstrate this countless times in order to keep any temporary comrades I may be with safe. As you can see, I'm not dead yet so it's a good philosophy.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
Yes, so long as they deserved it. If this person suddenly got some outstanding rank simply for going out with a commander a few times, I feel that I'd be rather defiant.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogant, etc.)
I respond well enough, unless they go on with some sort of idiocy, in which case I'll admit that I'll respond a bit more... angrily.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
The Gilneans, for the most part, are fine. The ones that can't seem to get out of their feral forms for anything, even formal events, really do irk me. Other than that, I find them fine and well enough.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
I agree, so long as the person has earned their rank.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
None at all.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
Of course, so long as they don't eat flesh.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
...Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
Of course.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
No.

Any other comments or questions:
No, not really.

BACKGROUND: ((Please write a brief explanation of your character, their background. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
Ciatrice escaped Gnomeregan before the S.A.F.E. operatives went in to help out, so she was with the majority of her people. After that, she went out to put her skills as a warrior to use in order to live or, in other words, she became and adventurer.

After collecting enough money she purchased temporary residence in Stormwind's Dwarven District and has since developed a strong sense of patriotism for Stormwind and that is her primary motivation to join the Reserves.

Ciatrice

Back to top Go down

Application - Ciatrice Empty Accepted!

Post  Dryll Drakoonus Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Please see an officer at the Command Center for your IC interview Very Happy
Dryll Drakoonus
Dryll Drakoonus
Admin

https://stormwind-reserves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down