Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Alyssia Stoutheart

Go down

Application: Alyssia Stoutheart Empty Application: Alyssia Stoutheart

Post  Alyssia Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Alyssia Stoutheart

Sex: Female

Weight: 127lbs

Height: 4’5”

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- Dwarfism

Place of Birth:
- Dun Morogh

Current Residence:
- Ironforge

Past Employment:
- Tailor
- Enchanter
- Cook

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Little, if none. Though, I always did observe my brother in the pass as they did their rounds.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the mindset that enables you to face any perils challenge that comes before you without showing your emotions.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- Yes, the higher ranks are there to help the lower ranks. If a higher rank gives an order, it’s probably necessary and important.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogant, etc.)
- Friendly, calm, and sometimes talkative.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- They’re a friendly bunch if you don’t mention “Full Moons”, “Bacon”, or “Dog Meat”.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Yes, as it speaks the truth. Though no person is greater than the other, one might achieve a higher rank in a military for example because they present the aspects needed for the higher rank. That doesn’t mean that the other person who doesn’t get the rank does not possess the same qualities.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- None that are known, but I probably have accidently broke some law without realizing it.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- Yes, but they can sometimes be rude… which means I won’t enjoy helping the pompous kinds, but if they are ones who make an effort to fit in with society, I have no ‘beef’ with them.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes! And I can even help –MAKE- that regalia if I am given measurements and plans.

Are you in compliance that the arts of performing Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Yes, yes! Of course…!

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- Not that I can detect!

Any other comments or questions:
- None that I can think of to write down…

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explanation of your character, their background. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- (( Alyssia is the youngest of three within the Stoutheart family. Her father, Lorenzo (real player) taught her about virtues and equality from the day she could learn. Because of this, and to her father’s disappointment, she took up the arts of Warlocks, or “Shadow Mages” as she put it. Though, she retains her father’s teaching for the most part, not falling prey to the corruption that grips most who follow this path, and even makes strides to conceal her trade until she is close friends with somebody, if even then. This is probably to prove something, but you can’t say unless you were to ask her.))

Alyssia

Back to top Go down

Application: Alyssia Stoutheart Empty Accepted.

Post  Alyvia Scarlett Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 am

Please come to the Command Center for a IC interview.
Alyvia Scarlett
Alyvia Scarlett

Back to top Go down