Stormwind Defense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Rafael Ithandur Telon

Go down

Application: Rafael Ithandur Telon Empty Application: Rafael Ithandur Telon

Post  Rafael T Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:39 am

Stormwind Military Enlistment Documents:

Full Name: Rafael Ithandur Telon

Sex: Male

Weight: 198 lbs

Height: 6'3"

Please List any medical issues in the space provided. Skip if Non Applicable.
- Non Applicable.

Place of Birth:
- Capital City, Kingdom of Lordaeron

Current Residence:
- Ironforge.

Past Employement:
- Captain of the Stormwind City Reserves.

Do you have any prior Military Experience? Please briefly describe:
- Yes, I was previously a Captain of the Stormwind City Reserves. I was the public relations officer.

Personality Overview:

In your own words, please describe what defines courage and how you believe it applies to you.
- Courage is the act to do something in what you believe is right, even though the odds are against you. It takes will, devotion, and desire to obtain courage. The need for courage is upon situation, but having such a feat shall always help those who are in need. Courage is upon the very acts that I partake of, and I continue to keep it when the stacks of the world is against my own.

Do you feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank? If Yes, explain its importance.
- I do feel inclined to take orders from those of higher rank, because of the importance of a chain of command. This allows those who require full attention else where to be cast away of the problems that are not important, or meaningless.

How do you respond when around other people? (Example: Shy, Friendly, Arrogent, etc.)
- The question is a rather odd one, however; I would assume that I am friendly and occasionally shy.

How have you responded to the recent addition of Gilneas to the Alliance, and do you believe that your personal views could reflect poorly on you interacting with them?
- My own home was destroyed many years ago, and now is currently held by the vile Forsaken. I understand the use of alliances within the Alliance, and I believe that Gilneans have the ability to help us succeed further into history.

"No one man is greater then another. Rank is but a symbol of Respect, one that must be earned and carried with delicacy and wisdom."
*A Colonel of Old*
Do you agree with this quote? Why or why not?
- Rank is not given; it is earned. For those who cower in battle and have the rank of General will not gain the respect of those who die for another with the rank of Sergeant.

Do you currently have any past criminal violations? If so, list them here.
- Non applicable.

Working within the city may ask you to assist those of the Ebon Blade. Is that acceptable?
- I have dealt with the Ebon Blade, before. There kind has proven use to the Alliance in the past years, and I am fine with them aiding in our cause.

Are you in compliance that you will be forced to re-equip standard Stormwind Military Regalia upon joining?
- Yes.

Are you in compliance that the arts of preforming Warlock arts, are not tolerated within the ranks of the Stormwind Defense?
- Warlocks are banned from the Alliance for good reason, and cause. Their magic has not only killed hundreds or maybe thousands of innocents but they tend to have a power craving which leads to their death.

Do you suffer from any psychological issues?
- No.

Any other comments or questions:
- No.

BACKROUND: ((Please write a brief explenation of your character, their backround. This is strictly for OOC purposes, and will not be handled ICly.))
- Rafael was born in Lordaeron a few years before the fall of the Kingdom. With his father, who had later left him, he traveled to Stormwind for a new life. Being taken into the Cathedral of the Light to be taught about the Light - having small abilities to manipulate small waves of the Light itself - he was taught to become a Paladin. In his early years of adult-hood he had joined the Stormwind City Reserves, and eventually achieved the rank of Captain. There he became the Public Relations Officer, before resigning a few months afterwards. He has a child who is named after him.

Rafael T

Back to top Go down

Application: Rafael Ithandur Telon Empty Re: Application: Rafael Ithandur Telon

Post  Oriem Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 am

O_O

Oriem

Back to top Go down